Thats approximately $870. (hold on, im counting....).
(ok, im done.. I cant buy it,.).
[ctsy - Hitachi dvdcam ]
I have wondered if buying a Handycam would be wiser than buying a Digicam (Still). Im more amused by Still images, than boring and wierd home videos asking people to smile and "Say Something" talks. I admit, it would be of gerat use, and a treasure rather at some occassions. But for most of them, i guess a Digicam would do.
BTW, people who want this DVD Cam, here is the specification.
- Recording format: DVD-RAM / DVD-R
- Imaging device: 680K Pixel CCD
- Recording mode: 16:9 widescreen recording for both DVD-RAM and DVD-R discs
- Zoom: 16x optical / 240x digital zoom
- LCD: 2.5 inch LCD monitor can operate as a light
- Analog conversion: External AV input for recording analog sources to DVD
- Video recording: DVD-RAM: approximately 40-120 minutes of MPEG-2. DVD-R: approximately 20-60 minutes of MPEG video
- Digital Still Photos: DVD-RAM: records nearly 2,000 JPEG 640 x 480 resolution. DVD-R: approximately 220 JPEG images 640 x 480 resolutions
- Image stabilization: Yes, electronic image stabilizer for video
- Low light shooting: 0.3 lux in low light mode
- Focus: Auto and manual focus
- White balance: Auto and manual white balance
- Exposure: Auto and manual exposure
- Viewfinder: .2 inch color viewfinder
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3 3/8 x 2 x 4 13/16 inches
- Weight with battery: Approximately 1 pound 2 ounces
- Supplied accessories: 700ML 1hr battery, AC adapter / charger, special S-video and composite AV cable, shoulder strap, lens cap